TELESERENITY - SCENE FROM AFAR™
SCENIC VIDEO FOR RELAXATION + DISPLAY DEMONSTRATIONS
SLOW TV FROM NATURAL LOCATIONS AROUND THE WORLD
To avoid disrupting the calm, TELESERENITY does not feature advertising banners or music within footage, preferring undisturbed natural imagery and sounds. Grading and other adjustments are avoided too to maintain a natural 'out of camera' look. No overly green greens or artificial reds. Edits are only made to remove sudden noise or recognisable faces.
BUSINESSES - GAIN EXPOSURE!
Pun intended. Own a business near a TELESERENITY location? For a profile and link in the description* below a specific video, contact us at teleserenity
, including the ID number at the beginning of the video title. If you don't yet have an online presence, a PiCard
offered by our sister service, PiCosm
provides an easy to share solution for a one off fee.
*As part of our content quality policy, advertising is not permitted within TELESERENITY video footage.
CONTRIBUTING YOUR OWN FOOTAGE
TELESERENITY is about bringing a natural location into a residence, office or showroom. As if you were standing on a beach watching the waves, or rested under a tree gazing out over a sun drenched meadow in the balmy warmth, birds and insects singing and buzzing around you.
- 4K or higher resolution
- Min 25fps framerate
- 16:9 or 2:1 (18:9) aspect ratio
- No panning, zooming, stop motion or frequent focus changes
- Strictly tripod, no hand held footage, even if with a gimbal.
- Level horizon - the human eye will spot even a slight deviation!
- Minimum length 15 minutes, maximum, 1 hour
- No (visual) noise or other artifacts
- Avoid anything ugly or distracting, such as a man made artifact within an otherwise beautiful scene
- No recognisable human faces
- Avoid human sounds, such as passing vehicles, foot steps and/or sudden sounds, like an item being dropped off camera.
2. SUGGESTED SUBJECTS
- Scenic views, such as valleys, mountains, lakes, meadows, fields, sea/waves.
- Deep in a forrest, with the sounds of wildlife.
- Closeup of raindrops in a puddle, pond or lake.
- Snow falling, settling and getting deeper over time.
- Underwater footage of sealife. Don't forget the camera must be stationary.
3. FOOTAGE FROM A DRONE OR OTHER AIRCRAFT
In keeping with the TELESERENITY ethos, dramatic fly pasts, drops, dives, quick cuts and such will not be appropriate. They are best suited to dedicated channels. What is preferable is either footage from a static (hovering) drone or other VTOL, like this. If the craft is moving, then ensure it is travelling in the same direction at a continuous speed, say, following a coastline or mountain range, without any deviations or turns. Drone cameras do not feature audio recording (to avoid picking up propulsion system and wind noise), so dubbing an appropriate audio track onto the footage if it is appropriate and 'honest' is acceptable., IE, ocean wave sound or passing birdsong.
4. SUBMITTING YOUR WORK
For enquiries, (and no spam from us), write to teleserenity AT yair DOT energy, ideally sharing a link to your footage elsewhere via an online or cloud service such as YouTube, Google Drive, DropBox or OneDrive. Alternatively, attach a short clip, taking into account the size limitations of email attachments.
If your content is suitable, we will offer to buy it off you and/or promote your own non competitive channel in the Description below your TELESERENITY contribution.
TELESERENITY YouTube channel